Northern Ontario Summer Destinations and Attractions
“Where should I go?" Well, that depends on where you want to end up!
Planning your summer travels based around the attractions you wish to see will help you determine some of the best areas for setting up camp in your RV.
Maybe you’ve heard of these attractions or maybe not, but here are 5 great destination spots for you to consider this year if you’re looking to add a bit of extra adventure to your RVing season.
- If you find yourself in the Cochrane area, consider taking the Polar Bear Express to the edge of Canada on a 6-hour journey filled with wilderness wonders to the top of Ontario.
- Maybe you want to skip the train ride and just visit the Canadian Polar Bear Habitat in Cochrane, Ont. for a once-in-a-lifetime peek into the world of polar bears.
- If you’re in the Sault St. Marie area, consider the Agawa Canyon Train Ride – a scenic day trip through the famous Canadian shield while listening to stories of the fur traders, Ojibwe and explorers as you ride the train.
- Hike The Crack in Killarney, Ont. is a challenging 2-hour hike met with epic views of Georgian Bay, and don’t forget to pack a lunch and extra water.
- If you’re looking for a 360 view, check out the Caribou Mountain Fire Tower in Temagami, Ont. – a 100-foot tower dating back to 1910.
If you’re missing the whole RV part of the adventure equation, as your JAYCO Dealer of the North, we can help you get into your very own rig, so you can go exploring!
Take the first step with us: https://nighthawkrv.com/en/